3G Circular Magnetron
Gencoa offer a comprehensive range of circular planar magnetrons, catering for applications from R&D to production. A large array of configurations result in solutions for the challenging demands of real processes.
The new third generation range of small circular magnetrons from Gencoa now includes ±45˚ tilt adjustment, gas injection and a rear utility box for DC, DC-pulsed, RF and HIPIMS processes as standard.
The sources can be fitted with various magnetic and mechanical options, leading to performance benefits appropriate for differing applications, and are built to reliably work with DC, RF, pulsed DC and HiPIMS power supplies.
- Smallest footprint
- ± 45º tilt angle adjustment (1° accuracy)
- Standard target sizes
- Internal gas injection as standard
- Rear utility box as standard for RF and HIPIMS
- Easy target change and choice of target thickness (1-6mm)
- High strength magnetics for sputtering of magnetic material
- Indirect or direct target cooling (pre-configured)
Gencoa circular magnetrons come with a wide choice of mechanical options. All magnetrons are available for internal or external mount, with the following additional options: manual or pneumatic shutter, chimney, wallmount feedthrough, hidden and water-cooled anode.