The GRS product is the most compact ‘drop-in’ rotatable magnetron design available on the market. The small size is a result of the Gencoa patented rotational drive system that minimizes the space required for the end-block assembly.
To make the most of the compact nature, Gencoa have created magnetics and target fixturing that can accommodate target sizes of Ø75, Ø90, Ø105 mm.
The GRS is hence ideal for R&D or an upgrade replacement for your existing planar magnetrons.
- Reduces target material and end-block costs
- Unique patented system provides a compact and reliable end block design
- High water flow (40 l/min)
- Compact width allows a GRS dual to replace a standard Gencoa external 125mm target width planar magnetron
- Utilises Gencoa’s high performance magnetics including balanced, unbalanced, high strength and DLIM options
- Can incorporate an active anode in dual configuration
- Unique seal design for reliable operation sets it apart from other competitors
- High uniformity in a confined space (65mm from outer edge of endblock to race-track)
- Can be used in conjunction with Gencoa gas bars, active anode, Optix and Speedflo
- Up to 1.2m long targets possible depending on weight
- Flange mounted to drop into a chamber opening
- Accommodation of Ø75mm, Ø90 & Ø100 targets
- 1” ID quick release water connections for high flow
- DC motor drive with RS-485 interface and possible PLC integration
- Power connections: DC via 7/16 or AC/DC via Harting
- Operational speed up to 15RPM
- Single or dual units can be mounted on a single flange plate