The GRS-S product is the most compact ‘drop-in’ rotatable magnetron design available on the market. The small size is a result of the Gencoa patented rotational drive system that minimizes the space required for the end-block assembly.
To make the most of the compact nature, Gencoa have created magnetics and target fixturing that can accommodate target sizes of Ø75, Ø90, Ø105 mm.
The GRS-S is hence ideal for R&D or an upgrade replacement for your existing planar magnetrons.
- Reduces target material and end-block costs
- Unique patented system provides a compact and reliable end block design
- High water flow (40 l/min)
- Compact width allows a GRS dual to replace a standard Gencoa external 125mm target width planar magnetron
- Utilises Gencoa’s high performance magnetics including balanced, unbalanced, high strength and DLIM options
- Can incorporate an active anode in dual configuration
- Unique seal design for reliable operation sets it apart from other competitors
- High uniformity in a confined space (65mm from outer edge of endblock to race-track)
- Can be used in conjunction with Gencoa gas bars, active anode, Optix and Speedflo
- Up to 1.2m long targets possible depending on weight
- Flange mounted to drop into a chamber opening
- Accommodation of Ø75mm, Ø90 & Ø100 targets
- 1” ID quick release water connections for high flow
- DC motor drive with RS-485 interface and possible PLC integration
- Power connections: DC via 7/16 or AC/DC via Harting
- Operational speed up to 15RPM
- Single or dual units can be mounted on a single flange plate