The GRS-M product is a high capacity 'drop-in' rotatable magnetron for target diameters of 152mm and above, and target lengths of up to 2m, in a vertical or horizontal orientation.
Whilst able to accommodate high target loads, the space required for the GRS-M is reduced as a result of the Gencoa patented rotational drive system. To make the most of the compact nature, the GRS-M is hence ideal for vertical display coaters or horizontal in-line coating systems.
When combined with Active Anodes higher rate and quality oxides and ITO layers are produced.
- Double seals for target mounting and double screws target fixing
- Unique patented drive system provides a compact and high capacity end block design
- High water flow (60 l/min)
- Market leading integrity of vacuum seals – better than 5x10-8 mbar l/s He leak rate under rotation
- Utilises Gencoa’s high performance magnetics including balanced, unbalanced, high strength and DLIM options
- Low deflection magnet bar support tubes
- Can incorporate an active anode in dual configuration for higher density, low defect and low stress layers
- Unique seal design for reliable operation sets it apart from other competitors
- High uniformity in a confined space, 107mm from outer edge of endblock to race-track
- Can be used in conjunction with Gencoa gas bars, active anode, Optix and Speedflo
- Up to 2m long targets possible, greater depending upon weight and orientation depending on weight
- Flange mounted to drop into a chamber opening
- Accommodation of Ø152mm targets
- 1” ID quick release water connections for high flow
- DC motor drive with RS-485 interface and possible PLC integration
- Power connections: DC via 7/16 or AC/DC via Harting
- Operational speed up to 15RPM
- Single or dual units can be mounted on a single flange plate
- Complete drop-in assemblies available with Active Anodes, multi-zone gas delivery bars and drive/water monitoring
- GRS flyer
- Magnet bars flyer
- SVC TechCon 2019: GRSM Low Maintenance High Capacity Drop-in Style Rotatable End Block
To contact Gencoa at our Liverpool headquarters, click for contact details.
For details of international representatives, refer to our list of worldwide contacts.