Introducing the GRS-C, a cantilever-mounted compact rotatable magnetron by Gencoa, and the latest addition to the GRS family of rotatable magnetrons. The GRS-C features high power capacity and water flow, excellent end-block vacuum integrity and has an auto-drain feature for easy target change.
Its unique design addresses the key points in reliable sputter process delivery with excellent results.
The ultra-compact size of the GRS-C allows easy retrofitting into the chamber as a single, dual or multi-source array. Despite its compact size, the GRS-C can be assembled with targets of over 1.5m and is vibration-proof and robust. Its cooling and power capacity matches the largest cantilever-style rotatable magnetrons on the market.
|Target length||>1.5m with cantilever support (subject to target weight)|
|Power connection types||AC
|GRS-C magnetic options/applications|
|Low strength (LS)||CVD, high frequency|
|Standard strength (SSF)||General sputtering|
|High strength (HS)||Low voltage, high power|
|Unbalanced ion assist processes (PP)||Hard coatings|
|Double cathode low impedence magnetics (DLIM)||AC reactive|
|Active anode (AA)||Low temperature, low voltage, pulsed DC, reactive oxides|
|HS + AA||ITO|
• Current capacity of up to 250A (maximum achievable power is dependent on target material)
• Rotating seal leak detection point
• Quick and easy seal change
• Excellent vacuum integrity (5x10-9 mBar l/s He leak rate)
• High water flow (60-100 litres/min)
• Encoder protection for belt failure
• Motor position options to accommodate any system design
• Wide range of magnetic array options
• Auto-drain feature for easy target change